7 Hour trip – 25 Passengers
Carnac has a resident sea lion colony. You can view it easily from the boat. And you may also see dolphins, pelicans and stingrays. If you pay enough attention you will notice different species of tropical and subtropical fish and other interesting marine life.
Because you would never have a chance to visit Carnac Island unless you own or hire a boat, Carnac Island Cruises can be a very precious experience.
We can combine a Carnac Island and Swan river cruise – good way to avoid a strong afternoon sea breeze. Enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the morning at Carnac Island and back to the Swan River for relaxing and sightseeing in the afternoon.
- AM 9:00 – Departure from East st jetty Fremantle
- AM 9:40 – Arrive at Carnac Island – Enjoy swim, snorkelling, view sea lions
- PM 12:00 – BBQ Lunch on the boat
- PM 1:00 – Depart Carnac Island and enjoy swan river cruise
- Anchor at Rocky bay or Mosman bay for another swim
- PM 4:00 – Arrive to East st Jetty Fremantle
- 7 Hour tour
- Maximum 25 passengers
- Close to Fremantle
- We can combine Carnac Island and river cruise
- Sea lion colony